How to Lock Applications on the OPPO A5s Cellphone
If you are looking for ways to lock applications on the OPPO A5s cell phone with patterns, PINs, fingerprints and face unlocking then you are in the right place.
Lock Applications on the OPPO A5
This is because the OPPO A5s are already equipped with an app lock feature With this built-in App Lock feature, you can lock apps on the OPPO A5 cellphone such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Even not only can lock applications on the OPPO A5 cellphone, but this one can also lock photos and videos so that no one can access them.
Even though it has been equipped with the App Lock feature, in fact, many OPPO A5s cellphone users don’t know how to lock apps on OPPO A5s.
Therefore, we will explain it to you.
Today How to Lock Applications on the OPPO A5 Mobile
Today we will discuss for you a guide to locking apps on the HP OPPO A5s without any additional applications.
Here you will only take advantage of the settings of the OPPO A5s. In this OPPO A5s settings, you will be able to lock the OPPO A5s application with fingerprint, Face Unlock, PIN or pattern.
Also read: What is SEO and how much does it cost 2020
If you don’t know-how, then immediately follow the guidelines that we provide below. Our goal in explaining how to lock apps in OPPO A5s is to help you tidy up the list of OPPO A5s applications without having to delete them.
Steps to lock apps on OPPO A5s cellphone
Follow our guidelines regarding how to lock apps in OPPO A5s carefully so that no processes are left behind.
- Enter OPPO A5s Settings.
- Tap Fingerprint, Face and Password.
- Please make your fingerprint first. How to tap Fingerprint> Add Fingerprint. Follow the guide to completion.
- When finished, you will be asked to create a screen password lock as a backup key if at any time you cannot open it with a Fingerprint. Please enter your six-digit numbers to make the screen lock.
- Then, place your fingertips in the Fingerprint location on the back of the HP OPPO A5s until the fingerprint recording process is complete.
- You can enter the OPPO A5s Mobile Settings again by tapping again.
- Search and select Security.
- Tap Application Encryption. If you have already created a privacy password then enter it first. Then you can choose which applications you want to lock by clicking on the application icon from the list. Don’t forget to enable verification of the passcode to encrypt the application when it is opened on the front screen of the hp OPPO A5s later.
- If you also want to remove the application icon from the OPPO A5s home screen, then activate the Hide Home Screen Icon> Set Access Number.
- Access numbers start with # and end with #too. Tap Done in the upper right corner. Tap Done Once again after the countdown is complete.
Fingerprint, Face, and Password
That is all our explanation of how to lock the application on the OPPO A5s handphone with a fingerprint. Actually, without having to first enter the Fingerprint, Face and Password menu, you can directly enter the Security> Application Encryption directly. Only as usual here you will lock the OPPO A5s application with just a combination of Numbers. Maybe not strong enough.
The way to lock the application on the OPPO A5s cellphone is exactly the same as OPPO A3s, OPPO A7, OPPO F7, OPPO F5, OPPO A71, OPPO A83, OPPO F9, and OPPO that came out more or less simultaneously with OPPO A5s.